Etisalat for A2P Messaging
Leading the way in A2P messaging are companies like Etisalat.Some of the strategies and partnerships we’ve applied to optimize our execution of A2P messaging are:
Minimizing delivery issues: We offer advanced phone number cleansing, unmatched international coverage, connect directly to hundreds of carriers around the world and employ a waterfall approach across multiple routes to help ensure the highest delivery rates.
Compliance expertise: We offer free regulatory assistance to mitigate Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) risks and adhere to worldwide content compliance to ensure customer messages are not blocked and reach their intended recipients.
If you’re planning on capitalizing on A2P to enhance communications with your users, contact us to find out the various ways we can help you integrate A2P with your business.
The main application industries include:
- Mobile Banking & Financial Services
- Transport & Logistics
- Government Institutions
The A2P includes these advanced features and more:
- Bulk Messaging: use a scalable or enterprise level plan.
- Multi-tiered pricing model to manage costs.
- SMS Short Codes: a 4- to 9-digit number like a phone number, which a customer or business uses to send or receive text messages.
- Flexible capacity: ability to increase or decrease send levels at a very fast rate.
- Delivery Reports: in real time or by period.
- Message Queuing: allows an application to communicate by sending messages to another app. The message queue provides temporary message storage when the destination program is busy or not connected.
- Long SMS Concatenation: long SMS texts get split into smaller messages by the sending application. Then they recombine at the receiving end.
- Bi-directional Unicode: supports A2P Texts in many languages.
- Two-way SMS: interact via text message for social networking, events and appointment bookings. Also perfect for optin messages, voting, gaming, and surveys.
- Personalized Sender ID: use alphanumeric sender IDs to send texts with a brand name instead of a phone number.
- Direct-to-carrier Routing Network: SMS traffic via the fastest and most secure route. We avoid multiple hops for better security and lower latency.